GEM is a leader company regarding the development of strategical solutions applied to different mining topics. Our goal is to improve the decision-making process for our clients by supporting them in the obtention of their maximum potential value.
These solutions are based in our solid knowledge on strategical analysis and management. We count with experience in different companies in the direction of adding real strategical value to the mining business.
STRATEGICAL ANALYSIS OF PROJECTS
MANUALS AND CORPORATIVE GUIDELINES
STRATEGIC MINE PLANNING
The most important Strategy projects developed by GEM are:
- Corporative guidelines for strategic and tactic long-term planification, analysis and risk management, technical basis of planification and evaluation scenarios for strategic businesses.
- Strategical analysis and Development options for projects, operations and mining districts of the copper and gold extractive industry in Chile.
- Study of the economic impact of increasing the slope angle and developing and implementing operational methodologies depending on the lifecycle of the open pit operation of one of the biggest copper producers in the world.
- Making a diagnose, benchmark analysis and organizational proposal for the mine planning team of one of the most important mining companies worldwide.
- Development of the technical basis of tendering for a State. This project was conducted with the intention of maximizing the income of the client regarding mining exploitation activities. As a result, the competitive response in terms of number of bidders and economic offerings was correctly estimated.
- Construction of the tendering basis and payment polynomials for the outsourcing of various main mine and plant processes in a mining operation. With this polynomial, not only the operational costs of the contracted services were reduced by a 10%, but considerations were made to reduce the risk of the client.
- Determining the maintenance optimal strategy for the tendering basis of key truck parts for a mining operation. Additionally, GEM supported the client in the making of the technical basis for tendering.
- Risk Analysis of technical-economic offers for different tendering projects and mining operations.